Cancer is something that has affected everyone you know. In recent weeks it has affected our family very closely.
The simple message of it takes a village is as relevant as ever; we are all in this together. I don’t think this could be any more important after this past year.
It takes a village, is something our family has always referred to, and it has taken even more meaning in the last few weeks. If this last year has taught me anything, it’s that this community here with onefive1 is just as much a village as any friends group.
My cousin has received a difficult diagnosis but her village is strong and we will be there for every step of the way.
This candle is a fundraiser for Hayley her husband and their two young boys to have lots of fun and adventure together! 100% of the proceeds will be going to Hayley’s family.
scent notes: lemon•sugar•lemon verbena
Why you’ll fall in love with onefive1 candles
- undyed, north American grown 100% natural soy wax. It is renewable and sustainable
- natural fibre, flat braided wick resulting in a cleaner burning wick with no lead or zinc
- made in canada
- handmade and hand-poured in extremely small batches to ensure highest quality
- Phthalate-free fragrance oil
- reusable jars, find another use for them once you’re done
- eco-friendly & family friendly
- vegan & cruelty free
- wax is grown without pesticides and contains no paraffin or petroleum
- biodegradable & hypo-allergenic
- 30-50% longer burn time than paraffin candles
- 16 oz 100~ hour burn time
- 8 oz 50-60 hour burn time
onefive1 soy candles are hand poured in small batches to ensure the best quality every time. Due to being handmade, each and every candle is different just like snowflakes. The wax may have variations in look and texture. This is a sign of pure soy wax, not a defect. If your candle has one of these variations, it is simply character of the candle and it will not affect the candles performance in any way.
For the first burn, it is important to burn the candle until the wax fully melts across the width of the candle. This will help extend the life of your candle and prevent tunneling. Always trim the wick to ¼” before lighting to ensure a longer lasting candle and a safer burn. For best results we recommend burning for no longer than 3-4 hours at a time. Burn times are approximate and an estimated time, not guaranteed due to many factors at play.