each month will feature a new mystery candle!
You won't know the scent until it arrives to your home! These will be seasonal scents not available in the current line up.
this is a wood wick candle, you MUST burn until it reaches the jar side(about 3-4 hours)--little tip, turn upside down while lighting as the wood needs the wax as fuel to keep the flame lit. You also need to keep the wick trimmed short about 3mm.
Why you’ll fall in love with onefive1 candles
- undyed, north American grown 100% natural soy wax. It is renewable and sustainable
- wood wick ~ in order for the wood wicks to burn they need a much shorter wick(about 3mm).
- made in canada
- handmade and hand-poured in extremely small batches to ensure highest quality
- Phthalate-free fragrance oil (no toxins!)
- eco-friendly & family friendly
- vegan & cruelty free
- wax is grown without pesticides and contains no paraffin or petroleum
- biodegradable & hypo-allergenic
- 30-50% longer burn time than paraffin candles
- 8 oz 50-60 hour burn time
- made with love
onefive1 soy candles are hand poured in small batches to ensure the best quality every time. Due to being handmade, each and every candle is different just like snowflakes. The wax may have variations in look and texture. This is a sign of pure soy wax, not a defect. If your candle has one of these variations, it is simply character of the candle and it will not affect the candles performance in any way.
For the first burn, it is important to burn the candle until the wax fully melts across the width of the candle. This will help extend the life of your candle and prevent tunneling. Always trim the wick to 3mm before lighting to ensure a longer lasting candle and a safer burn. For best results we recommend burning for no longer than 3-4 hours at a time. Burn times are approximate and an estimated time, not guaranteed due to many factors at play.