foggy day- It’s everything you love about fall in a candle! This scent is also the prefect example of a Maritime fall day. Warm spice, a touch of warmth by the fire, baked goods and family.
While this a secret recipe we’ve created it is very similar to Bath and Body Works leaves.
This scent was created in honour of Edna Dunphy, our Mother and Grandmother. There was nothing that woman loved more than a foggy day back home on the East Coast. You could also catch her singing and listening to Grey Foggy Day often.
This ones for you Nan, may this candle bring warmth and joy into your home as a reminder of love.
key scents: red apple • spices • golden nectar
Our wax melts are a great alternative to enjoying a candle but without the worry of an open flame! Each melt comes with 6 cubes.
Start with one 1 cube and place it in a wax melt warmer and enjoy the smell!
Why you’ll fall in love with onefive1 candles
- undyed, north American grown 100% natural soy wax. It is renewable and sustainable
- made in canada
- handmade and hand-poured in extremely small batches to ensure highest quality
- Phthalate-free fragrance oil (no toxins!)
- reusable jars, find another use for them once you’re done or join our recycle program!
- eco-friendly & family friendly
- vegan & cruelty free
- wax is grown without pesticides and contains no paraffin or petroleum
- biodegradable & hypo-allergenic
- 30-50% longer burn time than paraffin candle
- made with love
onefive1 soy candles are hand poured in small batches to ensure the best quality every time. Due to being handmade, each and every candle is different just like snowflakes. The wax may have variations in look and texture. This is a sign of pure soy wax, not a defect. If your candle has one of these variations, it is simply character of the candle and it will not affect the candles performance in any way.