some of the most requested scents we have ever had!
A curated box of 6 spring scents in our 8 oz jar
spill the tea: orange pekoe•rosewood•petit fours
squeeze the day: lemon•sugar•bergamot
oh honey: creamed honey•citrus•vanilla
in the garden: lavender•lemon•orange flower•vanilla
beautiful beginnings: blackberry•sage•cypress•mint
full bloom: peony•jasmine•pink prosecco
Why you’ll fall in love with onefive1 candles
- undyed, north American grown 100% natural soy wax. It is renewable and sustainable
- natural fibre, flat braided wick resulting in a cleaner burning wick with no lead or zinc
- made in canada
- handmade and hand-poured in extremely small batches to ensure highest quality
- Phthalate-free fragrance oil
- reusable jars, find another use for them once you’re done
- eco-friendly & family friendly
- vegan & cruelty free
- wax is grown without pesticides and contains no paraffin or petroleum
- biodegradable & hypo-allergenic
- 30-50% longer burn time than paraffin candles
- 8 oz -50-60 hour burn
- made with love
onefive1 soy candles are hand poured in small batches to ensure the best quality every time. Due to being handmade, each and every candle is different just like snowflakes. The wax may have variations in look and texture. This is a sign of pure soy wax, not a defect. If your candle has one of these variations, it is simply character of the candle and it will not affect the candles performance in any way.
For the first burn, it is important to burn the candle until the wax fully melts across the width of the candle. This will help extend the life of your candle and prevent tunneling. Always trim the wick to ¼” before lighting to ensure a longer lasting candle and a safer burn. For best results we recommend burning for no longer than 3-4 hours at a time. Burn times are approximate and an estimated time, not guaranteed due to many factors at play.