the one with all the candles
A curated box of 6 scents inspired by your favourite sitcom characters. These 4 oz jars are the perfect way to test out scents before you buy a larger size or a great gift idea!
central perk- arabica beans • vanilla • caramel
chandler's cranberry sauce- cranberry • cinnamon • orange peel• clove
he's her lobster - chocolate chips • dough • & a call from the cousins in France
I KNOW! - linen • lemon • floral
joey doesn't share food - sweet blackberries • touch of sugar • & a side of fries to share 😉
we were on a break! - leather pants • amber
Why you’ll fall in love with onefive1 candles
- undyed, north American grown 100% natural soy wax. It is renewable and sustainable
- natural fibre, flat braided wick resulting in a cleaner burning wick with no lead or zinc
- made in canada
- handmade and hand-poured in extremely small batches to ensure highest quality
- Phthalate-free fragrance oil
- reusable jars, find another use for them once you’re done
- eco-friendly & family friendly
- vegan & cruelty free
- wax is grown without pesticides and contains no paraffin or petroleum
- biodegradable & hypo-allergenic
- 30-50% longer burn time than paraffin candles
- 15~ hour burn time per jar
onefive1 soy candles are hand poured in small batches to ensure the best quality every time. Due to being handmade, each and every candle is different just like snowflakes. The wax may have variations in look and texture. This is a sign of pure soy wax, not a defect. If your candle has one of these variations, it is simply character of the candle and it will not affect the candles performance in any way.
For the first burn, it is important to burn the candle until the wax fully melts across the width of the candle. This will help extend the life of your candle and prevent tunneling. Always trim the wick to ¼” before lighting to ensure a longer lasting candle and a safer burn. For best results we recommend burning for no longer than 3-4 hours at a time. Burn times are approximate and an estimated time, not guaranteed due to many factors at play.